- Once again I am committing to a twice-a-week schedule for posting, every Wednesday and Saturday. I have built up a backlog of a few posts to hold me over if I can't post again.
- Finish up the FAQ that I started.
- Make more appearances on radio! I did two shows this past year, it was fun for me.
- Keep up my use of Instagram and Twitter.
- Revamp more old posts! Some of them just need new pictures and better wording.
- Respond to comments more consistently, and comment on other people's posts as I read them.
- Incorporate more color into my closet. Sacrilege, I know, but I think I need a red dress.
- Find a new black holy grail eyeliner. Liquid, long-lasting, non-flaking, jet black. Any recommendations?
- Knit myself something. I did learn to knit last year, another one of my achievements, but I never made anything I would want to wear and keep. This year I have some lovely red and black yarn and a few cool patterns to try out.
- Take more selfies and outfit shots! 2015 was a terrible year for selfies, which I do love taking, so I need to try for more this year.
- Graduate! I'm set to graduate college in May of 2016. If all goes well, which I hope it will. Then the job hunt begins.
- Continue to practice my French using Duolingo and a few other programs and read another novel in French.
- Once again I will be taking on the Goodreads challenge and reading 52 books this year. I love art, history, and historical fiction, so if you want to see what I'm reading, recommend books to me, or track your own progress, add me here!
What are your plans for the new year?