- Try again for a two post a week model, Wednesday and Saturday
- Incorporate more posts based on the Goth Almanac and current events
- Write an FAQ
- Revamp at least three old posts with good content but not great execution
- Try out Instagram (I'm theeverydaygoth on there as well if you would like to give me a follow)
- Post five guest posts (e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute)
- Continue growing my bangs out
- Practice doing multi-colored eye makeup with my CC palette
- Buy more dresses, including one in red and one in purple
- Buy more waist belts
- Buy a structured blazer-type jacket
- Get a new zipper on my Restyle purse (not happy about this, it broke after a few weeks of light use)
- Learn to knit (my mother got me knitting needles for Christmas, so that's a start)
- Read a novel in French and continue practicing
- Listen to a new song every day
- Get more piercings: daith, forward helix, and maybe a nose piercing.
- Find an artist I like and get my tattoo!
- Read 52 books. Add me on Goodreads if you'd like to see what I'm reading and chat about books!
What are your New Years resolutions?