- This beautiful Plus-Sized Underbust Corset by my friends and affiliates at Hips and Curves
- An instructable for DIY skeleton flats
- If you're feeling the summer blues and missing Halloween, take a look at the 365 days of Halloween tumblr.
- The Walrus Room posted a guide for growing out black hair and switching it to a lovely red color.
- Cinema Strange - The Toad Curse and How it Perished in the Flames.
- An awesome spooky webseries called The Goreys that is currently on its second season.
- The Evil Supply Co. mystery box for this month is Dracula themed.
- On Apartment Therapy: the black bedroom and bathroom of your dreams.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how the lovely Karoliina made a homemade bustle out of a pillow.
- Voltaire - Ravens Land
- A crowd-funded book about the music side of our Goth subculture by John Robb of the Membranes.
- An entire tumblr dedicated to beautiful Victorian houses.
- A steel boned mesh waspie from Orchard Corset
- Nevermore Raven scarf from BinaryWinter on Etsy
- Adorna Dark's spooky Home Decore Pinterest board.
Saturday, June 28, 2014
Link Round-Up - Fashion, Music, & More
After being on hiatus for a while I feel like I lost contact with the rest of the alternative world, so I thought I'd take a post sharing some of the really excellent Goth-related things I found online when I got back: