Sary Walrus of The Walrus Room tagged me in a fun blogger challenge and though I don't quite meet the requirements (I currently have 352 followers, not the prescribed under 200) I'm happy to do it anyway.
5 Things you Need Everyday
- My journal. I use it for everything, from jotting down lists of blog post ideas or scraps of poems, it goes with me everywhere.
- Blogs. I'm on the internet quite a bit, I'll admit, but I can't help it because I'm obsessed with reading blogs. And not just Goths either! I love getting little glimpses into the worlds of people with other interests, and on any given day I can be tearing through home sewing blogs, or granola crunchy parenting blogs, or biology blogs. Really, anything will do.
- Skirts. While I just posted last week about overalls, I'll be honest, I adore skirts. I can't stand the lack of freedom of movement I have when I have to wear pants. It's a total nightmare. So, skirts it is.
- My claddagh ring. Given to me by my boyfriend, I wear it every day, and it's something simple and cute to remind me that A. I'm a pretty lucky lady and B. that I need to get my butt back to Scotland.
- My camera. I carry it around everywhere and it's my first "big girl" camera, so I use it all the time. So much so that I started a Project 365 blog to document my life in one photo per day. It's been a great experience and now if I don't have my camera on me I feel unprepared.
5 Books You Would Recommend
- Brave New World
- The Collector
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- A Face at the Window
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
- A camera tripod
- Plane tickets to Scotland
- Loose-leaf Earl Grey tea
- A new journal
- Alchemy Gothic's Draco Black Heart Ring
5 Places You Wish to Visit
- Back to Scotland, and hopefully I can if I study abroad again in 2014-2015
- Los Angelos, California
- France. All of it. Cathedral tours forever and ever.
- Rome, Italy
- New York City (I've been six or seven times but I would love to go back.)
5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow
Bonus, my boyfriend's take:
5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
- Never ask an 18 year old unemployed busybody for life advice.
- That's it.
Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
Wish them to pass the challenge onward.